Our Law Offices have over 20 years of experience in Florida Commercial Real Estate Transactions, Litigations, and Disputes. We represent a wide array of customers such as owners, buyers, sellers, developers, contractors, landlords and tenants concerning their real estate matters.
Below is a list of common Real Estate Law Concerns:
- Workout and renegotiation of defaulted real estate loans
- Purchase or sale of retail, office, or industrial property
- Resolution of zoning or land use problems
- Commercial real estate insurance claims
- Advice and representation through the building permit process
- Negotiation, documentation, and enforcement of commercial lease terms
- Resolution of assignment or sublet problems in commercial lease agreements
- Condominium conversions and rehabilitation projects
- Opinion letters for loan transactions secured by real estate mortgages
- Title searches and satisfaction of liens, judgments, or citations
- Property tax disputes
- Mortgage foreclosures
Our immediate travel area is Ocala, Gainesville, Orlando, Tampa, Crystal River, Sarasota, and most of Central Florida. Extended Florida destinations should be scheduled and cleared through the office. We look forward to working with you on Real Estate Property Law concerns.
By: Karen Gaffney